Ball Bearing End Pulleys
• Featured in: super heavy duty rods • Designed for long life and minimum draw force • Operate smoothly and quietly
Adjustable–Reversible Master Carrier
• Featured in: super heavy duty rods • Vary drapery overlap on either master base; overlap arm locks securely into one of six positions • Reverses for one–way conversion with the adjustment of a single screw from front of rod
Super Heavy Duty Traverse Rod
• Strong .0165 gauge steel with contour tapered profile allows draperies to hang neater and provides smooth operation on the longest extensions • Rod edges are deburred and rounded for smooth traversing • Laced with continuous #33⁄4 braided cord • Ceiling or wall mount options
Heavy Duty Traverse Rod
• Heavy .0165 gauge steel provides slim profile, contoured rod with strength and durability
• Laced with heavy duty braided cord
• Featured on all Graber® conventional traverse rods
• Gate returns to closed position automatically
Universal Cam–Lock Stirrup
• Featured in: heavy duty and super heavy duty rods
• Interchangeable for inside or outside rod sections
• Locks securely with a twist of a screwdriver.
1. Open position–for i nserting rod.
2. Closed position–for locking inside section.
3. Closed position–for locking outside section.