For decorative and super heavy duty traverse rods.
1. Determine number of slides required. Count the number of pleats in the drapery panel and subtract two.
2. Pull rod sections apart.First pull the cord loop out of the left master carrier locking tab. Pull the inner and outer rod sections apart and remove the left master carrier.
3. Remove any excess slides.
4. To stack draperies to the right: A. Remove slides from the left side. Place all slides to the right of the master carrier.B. Remove the master carrier overlap arm and reattach it to the last hole on the left.
5. To stack draperies to the left: A. Remove slides from right side. Place all slides to the left of the master carrier. Left B. Remove the master carrier overlap arm. Rotate it to the left and reattach it.
6. Telescope rod sections together.